The course emphasizes on the need for effective and efficient donor funded projects. The donor funded projects aim at enhancing development. Using the relevant tools and techniques in accounting and finance principles the course will impart knowledge and skills to participants on the designing and implementation of donor funded projects.
· Understand the principles and procedures of accounting in financial statement preparation
· Analyze and interpret financial statements information
· Assess the effectiveness in donor funds use and legal provisions guiding procurement function
· Design and implement donor funds budgets
· Identify projects requiring donor funding
· Develop project proposals
· Monitor and evaluate project funded by donors
· Understand compliance with standards, legal and administrative framework
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course targets financial directors, financial managers, procurement directors, administrators, procurement managers, Budget accountants, auditors, credit controllers and chief accountants.
· Introduction to financial management of donor funds
· Donor funds objectives
· Procedures of donor funds disbursements
· Planning of revenue and management of cash
· Costing and strategies of cost reduction
· Management of supplies and procurement
· Prepare and interpret financial statements and donor funds reports
· Budgets and budgets control
· Donor funds planning and budget controls
· International aid offers evaluation
· Plan, budget, implement and manage donor funds
· Role of donor funds management
· Detection and prevention of fraud
· Donor assets management
· Management of investments
· Control frameworks and monitoring of risks
· Regular independent audits and financial reporting
· Financial and information systems
· Compliance monitoring and quality assurance
· Independent project and programs evaluation
· Governance and Anti-Corruption agenda
Disclosure and Information access
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at SKILLS FOR AFRICA TRAINING INSTITUTE IN NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com
|05/06/2023 - 16/06/2023||$3000||Mombasa||Physical Class
|03/07/2023 - 14/07/2023||$3500||Kigali||Physical Class
|07/08/2023 - 18/08/2023||$2700||Nairobi||Physical Class
|04/09/2023 - 15/09/2023||$3000||Mombasa||Physical Class
|02/10/2023 - 13/10/2023||$3500||Kigali||Physical Class
|06/11/2023 - 17/11/2023||$3000||Mombasa||Physical Class
|04/12/2023 - 15/12/2023||$2700||Nairobi||Physical Class