training is designed to impact university oriented skills for monitoring and
evaluating how examination processes
should be conducted. In order to remain competent, the university
examiners and the
examination managers are equipped with relevant knowledge skills which
enables them to
identify and examine their key roles in ensuring the examination process is
administered, and managed according to university examination policies.
At the end of this training, the participant will be able to understand:
· Examinations management policies
· How the examination results should be graded
· Examination procedures and guidelines to assist the students
· How to conduct proper invigilation of the university examinations
· Types of university examinations
· External and internal moderation of examination papers
· How to deal with examination misconducts
· How the setting of university examinations is done efficiently
This course targets university administrators, management board, lecturers, external and
Internal examiners board in order to monitor the examination processes.
❖ Penalties for Examination Misconduct
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at SKILLS FOR AFRICA TRAINING INSTITUTE IN NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com
|05/06/2023 - 09/06/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|03/07/2023 - 07/07/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|07/08/2023 - 11/08/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class
|04/09/2023 - 08/09/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|02/10/2023 - 06/10/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|06/11/2023 - 10/11/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|04/12/2023 - 08/12/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class