Communication skills play an important role in the current world. Effective communication is a pillar on which careers are built on and results in their success. Effective communication can take the form of either face-to-face or written communication; however, the common attribute is that the message must create a connecting between the individuals involved. This communications conference is aimed at equipping participants with skills that will facilitate effective communication between individuals in and out of the professional fields.
By the end of this conference the participants will be able to:
Understand the importance of presentation
Learn to prepare a presentation to suit the target audience
Learn the use of verbal communication to maintain the attention of the audience
Learn the application of listening skills
Develop awareness on the importance of non-verbal communication
Understand the process of collecting data and drawing conclusions through a report
Learn to design and utilize visual aids necessary for a presentation
Learn the use of videos in preparing presentations
Evaluate presentations using a communications checklist
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This conference will be beneficial to staff in middle or top management interested in improving their communication skills with fellow employees, peers, and directors.
Importance of self-awareness
Techniques of communication
Styles of communication
Personal communication style
Visual, audio, and kinesthetic communication styles
Effective questioning and listening skills
External tools in communication
Challenges of effective communication
Importance of communication
Effective e-mails and memos
Understanding the Audience
The power of listening
Skills of communication
Research and reports presentation
Communication in meetings
Presenter’s look, eye contact, gesture, and posture
Utilization of the mind map
Practice and delivery of presentation
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
· The training will be conducted at SKILLS FOR AFRICA TRAINING INSTITUTE IN NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|05/06/2023 - 09/06/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|03/07/2023 - 07/07/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|07/08/2023 - 11/08/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class
|04/09/2023 - 08/09/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|02/10/2023 - 06/10/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|06/11/2023 - 10/11/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|04/12/2023 - 08/12/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class