Conflict is an inevitable part of our lives but how we view it and how we deal with it can turn it from being an unpleasant experience into one where we learn and grow. The underlying factors that cause conflicts are usually in place long before the outbreak of violence. It is the escalation in particular that in most cases turns a peaceful situation, into a destructive and deadly conflict.
In order to have effective conflict prevention, early warning indicators must be detected and addressed before violence becomes too destructive. This course will help you to understand how conflict can be positive and will introduce you to tools and techniques that will assist you to effectively deal with conflict situations
By the end of the course the participant should be able to;
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Conflict, being an inevitable part of our lives, means that almost on a day to day everyone deals with one form of conflict or the other. As such, the training is meant for anyone dealing with conflict resolution, conflict managers, project managers, and people dealing with peace maintenance, community members and negotiators.
Module 1: Core terminologies of Conflict and its basics
Module 2: Intervening Conflicts
Module 3: Negotiation
Module 4: Communication
Module 5: Mediation
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at SKILLS FOR AFRICA TRAINING INSTITUTE IN NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com
|05/06/2023 - 09/06/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|03/07/2023 - 07/07/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|07/08/2023 - 11/08/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class
|04/09/2023 - 08/09/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|02/10/2023 - 06/10/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|06/11/2023 - 10/11/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|04/12/2023 - 08/12/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class