Workshop On Iso 22000 Food Safety Management System (fsms)
ISO 22000 is an international standard intended to be used by
organizations within the food chain. It contains traditional quality assurance
preventive measures plus preventive food-safety measures. The purpose of ISO
22000 is to provide a practical approach to ensure the reduction and
elimination of food safety risks as a means to protect consumers.
By the end of the course the
participant should be able to;
the purpose of a food safety management systems
familiar with the meaning of various food safety management terms
how to interpret the requirements of ISO 22000
how to do the implementation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Feed producers
- Food manufacturers
- Food transport and storage operators
- Those responsible for implementation or
management of food safety programs
- Anyone who wishes to understand the standard and
its role in food safety
- Background to food safety
- Benefits of ISO 22000 family of standards
- The ISO 22000 standard principles, requirements
and its clauses
- Certification process
- Setting effective quality objectives
- Plan, do, check, act system of working
- The process model
- Types of audits and conflict of interest
- Possible solution to food safety challenges
- Prerequisite programs & preliminary steps
- Hazard analysis and risk assessment
- Critical control points and FSMS plans
- Critical limits and monitoring
- Corrective actions / Non-conforming product
- Record keeping
- Validation and verification.
- Continual improvement
- Audit activities within ISO 22000
- ISO 22000 implementation action plan
- Case study
This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have
vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice.
The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works
and case studies.
Training manuals and additional reference materials are
provided to the participants.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will
be issued with a certificate.
We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet
organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at SKILLS FOR AFRICA TRAINING INSTITUTE IN NAIROBI
· The training fee covers
tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and
airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of
training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com