Have you come across individuals who are incredibly bright and yet cannot pull their life together? We have seen very intelligent workers who do not seem to get ahead in the organization. As we are familiar with them, we know that they have a superior intelligence level, but that does not seem to be enough for success. We may describe reasons for their failures, but these reasons have nothing to do with intelligence.
This means that standard intelligence alone is not enough to predict a person’s performance. Scientists have discovered that there’s another type of intelligence – called Emotional Intelligence – which is not related to standard intellectual intelligence. Through practical exercises, participatory approaches and interactive presentations, this workshop will help you discover what Emotional Intelligence is, how you can discover what your own EI is and how, by understanding your own emotions and those of others, you can take your leadership and management skills to a higher level.
After attending this program, participants will learn about:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This unique program can be beneficial for anyone who works and interacts with others – on a personal or professional level – and wants to have a better understanding and control of their own and others’ emotions in order to be more successful – personally and professionally.
Day 1: Importance of Emotional Intelligence
Day 2: Building Emotional Fitness
Day 3: Take Charge of your Emotional Energy
Day 4: Managing Emotional Feedback
Day 5: Practicing High EQ Leadership
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at SKILLS FOR AFRICA TRAINING INSTITUTE IN NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com
|05/06/2023 - 09/06/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|03/07/2023 - 07/07/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|07/08/2023 - 11/08/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class
|04/09/2023 - 08/09/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|02/10/2023 - 06/10/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|06/11/2023 - 10/11/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|04/12/2023 - 08/12/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class