This course is a must for any organization aiming to employ Public Relations Campaigns as part of their business operation. Sustained public relations campaigns can help drive strategic organizational change, build public perceptions and drive reputation with key stakeholders. Well planned and executed campaigns are a cost-effective means of changing perceptions and increasing stakeholder value for an organization.
This powerful program will make a problem-solving approach to the design of PR campaigns. By closely fitting the campaign to core business priorities as well as project objectives campaign design reinforces key messages and organizational strategy. Participants will develop the skills to design, plan, cost, deliver and evaluate campaigns using the full range of PR media and channels. Case study examples in print will be used throughout. Action planning for the workplace to put ideas into action is a strong feature of the program.
Participants will develop the skills to design, plan, cost, deliver and evaluate campaigns using the full range of PR media and channels.
After attending this program, participants will learn about:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program has been designed for PR practitioners/professionals and for senior professionals elsewhere in the organization who want to use PR/communications tools to best effect in meeting business objectives.
This course is relevant to anyone likely to have responsibility for the delivery of PR Campaigns for their organization but is relatively new to the concepts and practicalities of this facet of corporate communications.
Public Relations in Business
Setting Campaign Objectives and Identifying Stakeholders
Choosing the Right Media – Mass Media
Choosing the Right Media – Other Campaign Media
Budgets and Evaluation
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at SKILLS FOR AFRICA TRAINING INSTITUTE IN NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com
|05/06/2023 - 09/06/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|03/07/2023 - 07/07/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|07/08/2023 - 11/08/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class
|04/09/2023 - 08/09/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|02/10/2023 - 06/10/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|06/11/2023 - 10/11/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|04/12/2023 - 08/12/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class