All successful athletes have at least one coach and mentor responsible for ensuring a continuous improvement in their performance and competitiveness. Similarly, it is vital for organizations to include coaching, counseling and the concept of feedback into their routine daily activities and as part of the overall organizational culture. Effective coaching is not only urging people to do better, rather it’s guiding them how to do it. It is this process of unceasing improvement which builds trust between the manager and his/her employees.
This training program will highlight the importance of coaching and having a structured approach to coaching which can be effective for managers whether they are working with new recruits or aim at improvements in an experienced employee. It will help managers learn how to break tasks down to smaller components, and help their team to improve performance in different part of the job hence enabling them together to achieve the organizational goal.
By the end of the course the participant should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This 5 days training workshop is beneficial for professionals at all levels who intend to develop their coaching and motivating skills more specifically
Equipping the manager to be a Leader
Skills and Processes involved in Coaching / Motivation
Putting Coaching & Counseling to Work
Using the learnt skills to apply at every level
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at SKILLS FOR AFRICA TRAINING INSTITUTE IN NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com
|05/06/2023 - 09/06/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|03/07/2023 - 07/07/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|07/08/2023 - 11/08/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class
|04/09/2023 - 08/09/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|02/10/2023 - 06/10/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|06/11/2023 - 10/11/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|04/12/2023 - 08/12/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class