Forensic, fraud and financial litigation support continue to remain among the hottest practice areas, with expected growth over the next several years. Accounting scandals such as Enron and WorldCom have created an increasing demand for professionals to become skilled and trained in forensic accounting and for business to protect themselves from the proliferation of fraud and white collar crime. In today’s world saving your organizations hard earned revenue and maximizing your profits by protecting against fraud losses is a must! This highly beneficial forensic training workshop provides individuals and organizations with the knowledge and skills in forensic accounting & fraud auditing and with the ability to detect and prevent fraud. It provides participants with the true forensic methods and applications on how to actually conduct examinations and investigations in this field.
By the end of the course the participant should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This extensive short-term training course is a perfect suite for:
Introduction to Forensic Accounting & Fraud
Fraud schemes and controls
Forensic Analysis & Data Tests
Using Excel for Detecting Fraud & Data Inconsistencies
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at SKILLS FOR AFRICA TRAINING INSTITUTE IN NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com
|05/06/2023 - 09/06/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|03/07/2023 - 07/07/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|07/08/2023 - 11/08/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class
|04/09/2023 - 08/09/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|02/10/2023 - 06/10/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|06/11/2023 - 10/11/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|04/12/2023 - 08/12/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class