All HR Professionals need to contribute to the organisation at a strategic level and become a true strategic partner. This contemporary training course will show you how to do this and will give you the skills and knowledge to make the transition from a service provider to a strategic partner – to make sure the organisation meets stakeholder expectations.
Strategic HRM (SHRM) is about attracting, developing, rewarding, and retaining employees for the benefit of both the employees as individuals and the organisation. Thus, the goals of an HR Department should reflect and support the goals of the rest of the organisation.
HR Transformation is about driving results, and hence this training course will help delegates deliver more than just necessary administration but more on transformation efforts designed to improve HR functionality and services that will align to corporate goals and strategies like quality, productivity, internal and external customer satisfaction.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
Day One: The Meaning and Practice of Strategic HR
Day Two: Translating Strategy into Business Models
Day Three: Practical Strategic Analysis Tools for SHRM
Day Four: Organisational Trends Impacting Organisations
Day Five: Evaluating HR Function
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at SKILLS FOR AFRICA TRAINING INSTITUTE IN NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com
|05/06/2023 - 09/06/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|03/07/2023 - 07/07/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|07/08/2023 - 11/08/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class
|04/09/2023 - 08/09/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|02/10/2023 - 06/10/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|06/11/2023 - 10/11/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|04/12/2023 - 08/12/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class