Warehouse And Store Management Workshop
logistics system requires warehousing as a link between the customer and the
producer. Warehousing ensures a good
relationship between customer and producer through efficient customer services
where the customer is able to obtain products at an affordable price. Over the
years warehousing has become a big aspect of organizational operations. This
course seeks to explain the concept of warehouse management and help
participants develop skills in running warehouses.
By the end of this
course the participants will be able to:
- Understand the process of designing procedure of a
- Determine methods of improving warehouse methods
- Identify methods of eliminating wasteful costs
- Determine profits gained with better customer services
- Facilitate internal productivity
This course targets warehouse managers, stock
professionals, warehouse supervisors, distribution professionals, and
non-warehouse operating personnel who want to learn about warehouse management.
- Function of a warehouse
- Classification of products
- Options of layout of a warehouse
- Equipments and techniques used in a warehouse
- Warehouse health and safety
- Warehouse costs and productivity
This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have
vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice.
The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works
and case studies.
Training manuals and additional reference materials are
provided to the participants.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will
be issued with a certificate.
We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet
organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at SKILLS FOR AFRICA TRAINING INSTITUTE IN NAIROBI
The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials,
lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for
our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of
training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com