Asnatural resource managers—biologists, botanists, ecologists, environmentalregulators, hydrologists, planners, miners, petroleum engineers, foresters, andfarmers—you rely on the analytical power of GIS for help in making criticaldecisions as you manage the earth's resources.
Thereis no simple answer to our environmental and natural resource concerns, butwhether you are restoring habitats, planting crops, drilling for oil, ormonitoring endangered species there is increasing optimism that the applicationof GIS tools will help us become a more sustainable planet.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
· Collect, interpret, and manage spatial information usingremote sensing and information systems
· Support planning and decision making processes in naturalresource management using the information acquired.
· Understand geo information in relation to natural resourcemanagement.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Biologists, botanists, ecologists, Foresters, NGOstaff, Government officials in environment and conservation, environmentalregulators, hydrologists, planners, miners, petroleum engineers, foresters, andfarmers.
· Introduction to GIS and Remote sensing and in NaturalResource Management (NRM)
· Collection of GIS data for NRM
· Analysis of the data collected
· Ground verification of data
· Application of GIS on:
· Application of GIS in Biodiversity Management
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
· The training will be conducted at SKILLS FOR AFRICA TRAINING INSTITUTE IN NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|03/04/2023 - 07/04/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class
|01/05/2023 - 05/05/2023||$3500||Dubai||Physical Class
|05/06/2023 - 09/06/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|03/07/2023 - 07/07/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|07/08/2023 - 11/08/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class
|04/09/2023 - 08/09/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|02/10/2023 - 06/10/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|06/11/2023 - 10/11/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|04/12/2023 - 08/12/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class