CommCare is an open source cloud-based, mobile and web platform for non-programmers that lets you make apps that you can deploy on android devices as well as in the cloud and other cell phone devices. Data collection is a vital part of any developmental work. In previous year’s data collection used to be done on paper and pen which was prone to a lot of errors and difficult to conduct on large scale. However the current ICT tools now allows us to create surveys, collect, manage and upload data to storage facilities in real time. This training will equip the participants with skills to author, field and manage data collection using CommCare.
At the end of course participants should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training will equip the participants with skills to author, field and manage mobile data collection platform using CommCare.
Module I: Introduction to CommCare and Benefits
· Introduction and Key Concepts
· Setting up your CommcareHQ
· Navigating through ComCareHQ
· Case study
· Best practices
Module II: Building a basic application
· System design
· Setting Up Your Project Space
· Building your application
· Designing forms using the form builder
· Adding form logic
· Creating a follow up form
Module III: Refining Your Application for Case Management
· Setting up cases
· Loading case data
· Update EDD
· Testing your application
· Closing cases
Module IV: Publishing and Installing Your Application & More
· Managing Mobile Workers and Web Users
· Managing Captured Data
· Installing an Application on Android
· Setting Up Multimedia in the Application
· Common Logic and Calculations Additional
· Information on Managing Cases
· Presentation and review of participants course projects with the instructors.
· Action plan
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at SKILLS FOR AFRICA TRAINING INSTITUTE IN NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com
|03/04/2023 - 07/04/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class
|01/05/2023 - 05/05/2023||$3500||Dubai||Physical Class
|05/06/2023 - 09/06/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|03/07/2023 - 07/07/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|07/08/2023 - 11/08/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class
|04/09/2023 - 08/09/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|02/10/2023 - 06/10/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|06/11/2023 - 10/11/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|04/12/2023 - 08/12/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class