The goal of information management is to ensure that the right information reaches the right stakeholders at the right time. Project stakeholders, donors, partners, and beneficiaries depend on good and timely information to make good decisions. You will gain a strong working knowledge of the concepts of project information management systems and be able to immediately use that knowledge to effectively manage the information in your project.
Upon successful completion of the Project Information Management Online course participants will: Understand the information management processes and information lifecycle, know the steps required to plan and manage project information and develop an effective project information management plan.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is designed for all people that want to improve the way information is managed in their projects, including professionals wishing to upgrade their skills and knowledge, team members, supervisors of project managers and students of project management.
Module 1: Introduction to PIMS
Module 2: Information Environment
Module 3: Components of a PIMS
Module 4: Information Life Cycle
Module 5: Developing the PIMS
Module 6: Management of PMIS
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at SKILLS FOR AFRICA TRAINING INSTITUTE IN NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com
|05/06/2023 - 09/06/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|03/07/2023 - 07/07/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|07/08/2023 - 11/08/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class
|04/09/2023 - 08/09/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|02/10/2023 - 06/10/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|06/11/2023 - 10/11/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|04/12/2023 - 08/12/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class