Crisis comes in various forms. For any entity, whether it’s big or small, emergencies that can disrupt the smooth running of operations are bound to occur, thus it is essential that every organization possesses functional tools and techniques for dealing with extremities. Effective design and implementation of crisis management system can enable organizations to counter and respond quickly to any looming crisis, therefore supporting the business continuity and preventing the occurrence of immense harm to the workforce and stakeholders.
This extensive training provides an all-inclusive coverage of crisis management activities, from preparation and implementation all the way to risk mitigation and compliance. Particular attention will be given to the functional structure of Crisis Management System along with the procedures and global best practices. The program will support its attendees with workable methods, practical tools and essential skills for making effective instant decisions at different stages of crisis.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
· The training will be conducted at SKILLS FOR AFRICA TRAINING INSTITUTE IN NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|05/06/2023 - 09/06/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|03/07/2023 - 07/07/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|07/08/2023 - 11/08/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class
|04/09/2023 - 08/09/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|02/10/2023 - 06/10/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|06/11/2023 - 10/11/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|04/12/2023 - 08/12/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class