Globalisation, transformed markets, intense competition and new technologies have converged to make organisational management focus more sharply on making certain that every internal programme and project achieves all intended results. Stakeholders are demanding that the internal and external forces of change are managed with the type of programmes that will enable the organisation to thrive in the face of change. Holding departments accountable for results is the essence of this unique seminar that presents the principles and practices on which Results-Based Management (RBM) is founded.
This Results-Based Management training seminar enables staff and managers to align, develop and review ongoing planning and reporting that is essential to the success of any public or private programme. This training seminar provides an understanding of the processes needed to bring different business teams together to (a) better manage and measure the outcomes of their respective programmes and projects; (b) keep a project under control; and (c) achieve stated objectives and goals.
This training seminar will highlight:
This training seminar is designed to achieve five key objectives. At the end of the session you will learn how to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Result-Based Management is designed to benefit experienced managers from any specialism within your organisation who have responsibility for successful execution of programmes and projects. It will develop high level managerial skills that are vital in achieving and sustaining continuous performance improvement.
This training course will particularly benefit the following professionals:
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at SKILLS FOR AFRICA TRAINING INSTITUTE .
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com
|12/06/2023 - 23/06/2023||$3000||Mombasa||Physical Class
|10/07/2023 - 21/07/2023||$2700||Nairobi||Physical Class
|14/08/2023 - 25/08/2023||$2700||Nairobi||Physical Class
|11/09/2023 - 22/09/2023||$3000||Mombasa||Physical Class
|16/10/2023 - 27/10/2023||$4500||Dubai||Physical Class
|13/11/2023 - 24/11/2023||$3000||Mombasa||Physical Class
|11/12/2023 - 22/12/2023||$2700||Nairobi||Physical Class