This course focuses on the use of a budget as a tool for the success of a business. The course will cover the methods of assessing current budgets, costs, identification of organizational inputs and outputs, preparation for emergencies and meeting the financial objectives.
· Understand the principles, techniques, and practices of businesses
· Understand the application of budgeting principles, techniques, and practices
· Learn the evaluation of budget forms
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course will be beneficial to all management personnel and their assistance who are responsible for organizational budgeting.
· Introduction to budgeting
· Organization’s budget, manager budget, budget forms, pre-budgeting activities and budgeting process
· Challenges in the budgeting process
· Contribution of budget plans in budgeting challenges
· Budget planning elements
· Budget plans evaluation
· Organizational outputs
· Output controls
· Organizational inputs
· Integration of inputs in business
· Costs and costs drivers
· Preparation for emergencies
· Assumption in handling emergencies
· Internal and external factors affecting an organization
· Communication tools
· Revenue forecasting
· Principles of cost budgeting
· Types of capital expenditures
· Budget approval
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
· The training will be conducted at SKILLS FOR AFRICA TRAINING INSTITUTE IN NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|05/06/2023 - 09/06/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|03/07/2023 - 07/07/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|07/08/2023 - 11/08/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class
|04/09/2023 - 08/09/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|02/10/2023 - 06/10/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|06/11/2023 - 10/11/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|04/12/2023 - 08/12/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class