Blockchain Certification Training has been designed for developers who want to decipher the global craze surrounding Blockchain, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. You’ll learn the core structure and technical mechanisms of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger and Multichain Blockchain platforms, use the latest tools to build Blockchain applications, set up your own private Blockchain, deploy smart contracts on Ethereum and gain practical experience with real-world projects.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
· Possess hands-on training covering Bitcoins, Ethereum, Hyperledger and Mutichain scenarios.
· Develop a strong grasp of core Blockchain platforms, understand what Bitcoin is and how it works.
· Learn key vocabulary and concepts commonly used when discussing Blockchain.
· Understand why engineers are motivated to create an app with Ethereum.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
There is a great deal of excitement globally surrounding the opportunities that Bitcoin and underlying Blockchain technology offer for financial and non-financial institutions, as well as for individuals such as :Developers; Technologists interested in learning Ethereum, Hyperledger and Blockchain; Technology architects; Entrepreneurs with technology background; and Anyone interested in ERC20 tokens and ICOs
Module 1: Overview of Blockchain
· What is Blockchain?
· History of Blockchain
· Network and protocols
· Fundamentals of Cryptography
· Structure of a Block
· Blockchain transaction process
· Consensus Protocol: Proof-of-work
· Blockchain Application Components
· Blockchain Application Templates
· Blockchain platforms
Module 2: Bitcoin Blockchain
· What is Bitcoin?
· Uses of Bitcoin
· Bitcoin Wallets
· How to buy and sell Bitcoins?
· How to store and spend Bitcoins?
· Bitcoin Transactions
· Bitcoin Scripts
· Bitcoin Network
· Bitcoin Block Mining
Module 3 – Ethereum
· What is Ethereum?
Module 4: Deploying Smart contracts on Private Ethereum Network
· Setting up private Blockchain using Ethereum
Module 5: Hyperledger
· Overview of Hyperledger
Module 6: Hyperledger composer
· Hyperledger Fabric
· Hyperledger Fabric Model
· Issues in Hyperledger Fabric
· Creating Fabric Blockchain network
· Hyperledger Composer
· Developing Business Networks
· Testing Business Networks
Module 7: Blockchain on Multichain
· Introduction to Multichain
Module 8: Blockchain Prospects
· Do you need Blockchain?
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
· The training will be conducted at SKILLS FOR AFRICA TRAINING INSTITUTE IN NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|05/06/2023 - 09/06/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|03/07/2023 - 07/07/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|07/08/2023 - 11/08/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class
|04/09/2023 - 08/09/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|02/10/2023 - 06/10/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|06/11/2023 - 10/11/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|04/12/2023 - 08/12/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class