Management systems are improvement tools which offer procedures for good management practices. This course aims at equipping participants with the skills to develop management systems that are suitable for specific businesses.
· Develop and implement a business culture of quality performance and excellence
· Understand performance excellence and quality management principles
· Identify the frameworks that have resulted in positive impact of quality management
· Understand the ways to improve customer satisfaction
· Learn methods of enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency of business operations
· Learn to improve the services and products of a business
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course targets entrepreneurs, upper management and quality personnel. the course aims at imparting skills to participants on the development of quality management systems.
Introduction to quality management systems
· Meaning of quality
· Techniques, principles and practices of quality management systems
· Quality levels
· Organizational total quality
· Non-Profit organizations and public sector quality control
· Frameworks of quality management
· Strategic planning and leadership
· Quality of leadership
· Customer satisfaction
· Customer information identification
· Management of customer relationship
· Customer satisfaction measurement
· Management of high performance workforce
· High performance work systems development
· Sustenance and management of work system
· Business processes redesigning work processes
· Control and improvement of process
· Measuring performance and management of information
· Scope of performance measuring
· Development of performance measuring system
· Performance data analysis
· Organizational culture of performance excellence
· Sustaining a quality institution
· Cost of quality
· Measurement of quality cost
· Reporting of quality cost
· Quality costing and decision making
· Development of standards
· Performance reports
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at SKILLS FOR AFRICA TRAINING INSTITUTE IN NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com
|05/06/2023 - 09/06/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|03/07/2023 - 07/07/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|07/08/2023 - 11/08/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class
|04/09/2023 - 08/09/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|02/10/2023 - 06/10/2023||$2950||Kigali||Physical Class
|06/11/2023 - 10/11/2023||$1500||Mombasa||Physical Class
|04/12/2023 - 08/12/2023||$1350||Nairobi||Physical Class