This course will cover the International Accounting Standards (IAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). The course will focuss on the frameworks of IAS and IFRS. The course aims at providing a clear understanding on the global accounting standards.
· Understand the role of financial reporting
· Understand financial statement
· Identify assets and liabilities recognition criteria
· Understand the accrual basis concepts of accounting
· Identify the principle of capital and capital maintenance
· Understand the recognition, measurement bases, and disclosures of different IFRS na IAS standards
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course targets financial directors, financial managers, procurement directors, administrators, procurement managers, Budget accountants, auditors, credit controllers and chief accountants.
· IFRS conceptual framework and associated bodies, IAS 1, IAS 8
· IAS 18 Revenue
· IAS 11 Construction contracts
· IAS 2 – Inventories
· IAS 16 – Property, Plant and Equipment
· IAS 20 – Government Grants
· IAS 23 – Borrowing Costs
· IAS 17 Leases
· IAS 38 – Intangible assets
· IAS 40 – Investment Property
· IAS 41 – Agriculture
· IAS 36 – Asset Impairment
· IFRS 6 – Exploration and evaluation
· IAS 37 Assets, Provisions & Contingent liabilities
· IAS 19 Benefits to employees
· IFRS 2 Share –based payment
· IAS 12 Income taxes, IAS 32 Financial instruments
· IAS 39, IFRS 7
· IFRS 9 (Financial Instruments)
· IAS 21 Effects of foreign exchange changes
· IFRS 3 Business combination
· IFRS 11 Joint arrangements
· IFRS 12 Disclosures
· IFRS 13 Fair Value Measurement
· IAS 33 Per share earning
· IFRS 8 Operating segments
· IFRS 5 Non-current assets held for discontinuation and sale
· IAS 10 Reporting period after events
· IAS 24 Party disclosure
· IAS 34 Reporting by interim
· IFRS 1 Adoption of IFRS for the first time
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
· The training will be conducted at SKILLS FOR AFRICA TRAINING INSTITUTE IN NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|05/06/2023 - 09/06/2023||$||Physical Class
|03/07/2023 - 07/07/2023||$||Physical Class
|07/08/2023 - 11/08/2023||$||Physical Class
|04/09/2023 - 08/09/2023||$||Physical Class
|02/10/2023 - 06/10/2023||$||Physical Class
|06/11/2023 - 10/11/2023||$||Physical Class
|04/12/2023 - 08/12/2023||$||Physical Class