Workshop On Course On Performance Based Budgeting
management budgeting and performance cover all the basics of the budgeting
process in the current competitive business market. This course offers
practical skills in data analysis and develops tools that ensure effective
analyses and informed decision making processes.
The course will
cover topics on budget preparation and tracking, integration of the budget and
performance, creating budget presentation, and development of a justified
budget with respect to assets and investment.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Understand the integration of budgets and performance
- Learn to Justify the performance integrated data to
- Identify the changes in performance in relation to the
- Consider changes of performance data to ensure their
utilization to facilitate government projects
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course targets
all scholars and professionals in all fields. The knowledge on time-series,
cross-sectional statistics, and regression analysis will improve the skills
possessed by the individuals undertaking the course.
Planning and budgeting foundations
- Identify similarities and differences of foundations in
private and public (governmental) sectors
planning and budgeting
- Importance of agency budget and it core elements
- Strategic hierarchy from the mission to activities with
inclusion of measures of performance
- Validation of the strategic hierarchy through theory of
- Initiative identification and inclusion in the budget
Integration of performance and budget formulation
- Characterization of different types of budgets and
identification of elements of performance integrated budget
- Alignment of performance integrated budget with the
- Internal and external sources of budget data
Implementation of the performance integrated budget
- Development of a
Cost structure tied to the strategic hierarchy
- Performance integrated budget reporting
- Adjustment to the performance integrated budget
· Review of performance integrated
· Summary and integration of planning,
performance management and performance integrated budgets
This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have
vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice.
The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works
and case studies.
Training manuals and additional reference materials are
provided to the participants.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will
be issued with a certificate.
We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet
organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
· The training will be conducted at SKILLS FOR AFRICA TRAINING
INSTITUTE IN NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers
tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and
airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of
training and proof of payment sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org