Corporate Governance Business Ethics And Corporate Social Responsibility Seminar
In the current
dynamic business world the concept of corporate social responsibility, business
ethics and corporate governance are integrated in the operations of
organizations. This course aims to give insight to participants on the
economical, financial, managerial, and environmental influences of a business.
The course further explains the principles of corporate governance.
- Role of corporate governance in
market stability and maintaining public confidence
- Understand the primary
components of corporate governance framework
- Assess the role of audit in
- Compare and contrast corporate
- Understand the nature and scope
of environmental and social responsibility of corporate governance
- Understand external reporting
of corporate governance
- Understand the role of ethical
values in business relations
- Understand the principle and
concepts of ethical reasoning
- Assess the ethical basis of
corporate organization and governance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
targets professionals in private organizations, international organizations,
NGOs, and governments who want to learn about the concepts of governance.
- Introduction to corporate
- Concepts and theories of
- Role of regulatory framework
- Corporate governance models
- Board of directors
- Environmental and social issues
- Issues of corporate governance
- Introduction to ethics
- Ethics resource management
- Employees and employers
- Human rights and globalization
- Customer privacy and rights
- Environmental issues
- Laws and policies on ethical
- Corporate programs and ethical
This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have
vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice.
The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works
and case studies.
Training manuals and additional reference materials are
provided to the participants.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will
be issued with a certificate.
We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet
organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at SKILLS FOR AFRICA TRAINING
INSTITUTE IN NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers
tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and
airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of
training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com