Seminar On Gender Diversity In The Workplace
This course offers a great platform
for learning on the ways of improving gender diversity within an organization.
The course provides tools and techniques to develop a business case and action
plan that emphasis on good practices and help an organization gain support on
the issue of gender diversity in the workplace
By the end of the course,
participants will have:
- Understand the current
landscape of gender diversity and its mainstreaming in the business
- The importance of or strategic
- Understand gender diversity in
- Identify gender diversity
- Determine gender diversity
- Stimulation of systematic
change and tracking of progress
- Designing and implementation of
a gender diversity action plan
- Maintaining good practice and
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is designed for HR
Practitioner, Recruiter, Line Manager or Leader responsible for improving the
gender diversity within your organization, and you want some practical tools
and techniques to help and support you.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Introduction to gender
diversity in the workplace
- current gender diversity
- key drivers influencing gender
- The business case
- Unbiased recruitment to achieve
- Retaining men and women within
- Gender diversity initiatives
- Systemic change and tracking or
- Gender diversity strategies
- Development of an action plan
- Continuation of gender
This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have
vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice.
The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works
and case studies.
Training manuals and additional reference materials are
provided to the participants.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will
be issued with a certificate.
We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet
organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
· The training will be conducted at SKILLS FOR AFRICA TRAINING
INSTITUTE IN NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers
tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and
airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of
training and proof of payment sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org