Manager’s Role In Capacity Building Workshop
development involves the tools and techniques applied to enhance development of
an organization and improve organizational capacity building. This course will
equip participants with the necessary tools to ensure capacity building within
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Understand the link between capacity building and
- Develop strategies for collaborations of staff members
within an organization
- Learn to create a conducive environment in the work
place where all employees are free to be innovative
- Learn to deal with resistance
- Understand leadership, mentorship and activities that
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
targets assistant directors and managers involved in capacity building within
- Capacity building and development
- Role of managers in capacity building
- Situation-Behavior-Impact analysis
- Values and Norms of capacity building
- Power, influence and authority
- Question thinking tools
- Sphere of influence
- Safety and resistance
- Feedback (Giving and receiving)
- Strategies of retention
- Capacity building planning
- Capacity building practices and ideas
This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have
vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice.
The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works
and case studies.
Training manuals and additional reference materials are
provided to the participants.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will
be issued with a certificate.
We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet
organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at SKILLS FOR AFRICA TRAINING
INSTITUTE IN NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers
tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and
airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of
training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com